If you have read my “Mason Jar Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with Granola” post you would know that I have been experimenting with “On the Go” mason jar meals.
This is my take on strawberry shortcake.
- Angel Food Cake
- Fresh Strawberries
- Cool Whip
- White granulated sugar
- Wash your strawberries, Cut off the stems, and dice them up and stick them in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of white granulated sugar to the strawberries and mix them up.
- Set the strawberries aside.
- Next, chop of the angel food cake into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add a layer of cubed angel food cake to the bottom of the mason jars.
- Next take the strawberries and put a couple scoops on top of the angel food cake.
- Finally, fill the remaining portion of the mason jar with cool whip.
- Place in the fridge until it is time to enjoy!